Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Where can you buy...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the full set of those Cult Classics? and are they still on series 1 of them so far

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Mr. Yac's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2005
    Posts
    908
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    series 2 is out, and do you mean online where to buy or what stores carry them?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    online so I dont have to hunt

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Mr. Yac's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2005
    Posts
    908
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    www.cornerstorecomics.com has them all i believe

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    killertoys.com have Leatherface, Tall Man, and Freddy from series 2, but no Frank the Bunny. Not sure if they have any series 1 left.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    whos in 1?
    and I'm not hip on that bunny one anyhoo

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Series 1

    Patrick Bateman - American Psycho
    Jason - Friday the 13th, part VII
    Eric Draven - The Crow
    Mohawk - Gremlins 2

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Originally posted by Chaserfan:

    I'm not hip on that bunny one anyhoo
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't get too technical there.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really need to get those and stay caught up once I do.

    Let me ask this. does anyone truthfully think that NECA is finally taking some of the McFarlane steam away. I mean I argued at first that I thought neca wouldnt be able to maintain paying so much for licenses etc, but they really seem to be kicking ass. they seem to be really doing well and god love them, but McFarlane seems to be in a lull right now except for the dragons. Please dont flame me, I love McF, but just asking!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    From series 1 I was only interested on Erick. Didn't liked Bateman's likeness....

    I wanted Tallman, but I was dissapointed too...

    I think I will order New Nightmare Freddy...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •